Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas


IWell it's Christmas Eve. I had every intention this year of sending out Christmas cards and then the whole family caught a cold and we honestly didn't have energy for anything else. We did get our pictures taken and I think they turned out quite well. Our friends own a photography business and they are really amazing, if you are looking for an affordable, friendly, and professional photographer  I would definitely recommend  them http://rememberthisfamily.com/ after all they were able to get some great shots of Charlotte even though it was past her bedtime and she won't sit still. 








 


Due to our exhausting sickness I did very little baking so there's really nothin to report on the cooking front I did however make these "emergency" gifts. The purpose of my emergency gifts is this- if someone gives us a gift we are too poor to buy them a gift and we really want to give to others so I created the emergency gift, it's cheep, everyone likes them and it's home made. I also give them to friends and random people that are nice to me. 

Charlotte made her Grandparents Christmas presents this year and they turned out a lot better then I was expecting. 

This year I also made Jaysen, Charlotte and I matching Christmas hats but Charlotte and Jaysen won't wear theirs so now I know next year to only make one for myself. 

The last thing on my mind tonight is kindness, I know this is a weird world we live in and sometimes it can seem pretty ugly but I want to impress upon you Love is far better than hate. At this time as ww celibrate the birth of Christ remember that he loves everyone so you should to. Merry Christmas everyone I love you! 
(My dad and I somewhere between 1991 and 1992) 

No comments:

Post a Comment